DeLisaGroup can offer expert advice to a diverse range of industries looking to improve working environments. Whether it be restructuring departments, educating and training team members and creating tailored feedback surveys, our staff is here to help youexecute, grow and achieve successfully with innovative strategies and clear focus.
DELISAGROUP OFFERS EMPLOYERS CONSULTING SERVICES IN:
- Organizational Development
- Feedback Surveys
- Performance Improvement and Coaching
The Organizational Development process usually begins with some form of assessment of organizational culture, values, strengths and weaknesses. We use an array of tools—informal one-on-one interviews, focus groups, workplace observations and/or written surveys—to gather data. As in all our work, we customize the process to your specific needs.
TYPICAL RECOMMENDATIONS AND ACTION INITIATIVES THAT RESULT FROM OUR RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Building or improving teams:
Educating and training work group members to function as an interdependent team, training team facilitators, resolving conflicts within a team and between teams.
- Conflict resolution strategies:
Providing third-party mediation for people in conflict and/or training managers and HR specialists in mediation techniques.
- Organizational renewal/change management:
Working with leaders to redesign the organization, including re-defining values and best practices, publicizing the changes, managing resistance and evaluating the workplace in terms of ongoing fit and abilities.
- Performance appraisal and planning systems:
Designing or re-designing systems then training managers in their use.
- Custom designed training programs:
For managers and individual contributors in all the regular skill sets (e.g. supervisory skills, project management, time management).
Our considerable experience and expertise in the custom-design, administration and interpretation of surveys and survey data will help you uncover
those barriers that impede your organizational and management development, and help us to make recommendations and action plans to further your personal or organizational growth.
COMMON SURVEY TYPES AND TOPICS INCLUDE:
To measure the overall effectiveness of an organization and rate employee satisfaction.
- Leadership and Management:
To assess the executive's strategic foresight and organizational oversight, help those in leadership positions improve their vision and influence, and measure the basic managerial competencies of goal setting, planning, organizing, controlling, communicating and reinforcing.
- Peer Relations & Project Management:
To assess the skills of the professional and technical specialist or independent contributor.
To measure a person's ability to work with others, and enable the selection and highlighting of the skills needed to prepare new supervisors.
- Sales and Customer Service:
To enable sales representatives to obtain feedback from customers and prospects to strengthen probing, presentation and customer service skills, policies and programs.
To strengthen the competencies of entire teams as a unit, or to provide feedback to individual team members on their team skills.
PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT AND COACHING
Like everything we do, we look at Performance Improvement as an ongoing process, not an isolated event. We’ve developed a continuous performance improvement model that relies on a combination of tools and interventions to provide managers and individual contributors with the richest possible development experience.
- Survey-based feedback, including peer, management, teammate and supervisory 360 degree feedback surveys custom-designed to give participants rich information on how they’re performing and being perceived in their roles.
- Psychological profiles, such as the Myers Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI) and the Hogan battery of personality profiles that give participants personal insight into why they act the way they do, and how their unique personality helps and hinders them on the job.
- Classroom training, for small and large groups on a host of topics including Supervisory Skills 101, communications, coaching and counseling, and time management. All DeLisaGroup classroom training is custom-designed to meet an organization, group or individuals specific needs.
- One-on-one coaching, for executives, managers, supervisors and individual contributors to help analyze feedback and work on action-oriented personal improvement plans.